Tuesday, June 30, 2009

PICTURES!! (Start from the Bottom and work up)


Tyler brought me up dinner after a hard day. I have such a great husband!!!


The ankle...I am feeling much better today! I ventured down to the lounge on my cane to get more ice, and I was able to put a little pressure on my ankle. I am staying in today, but will go out this afternoon to help wash pottery. I will be on pottery washing duty the rest of the week, not the most exciting, but it will be the most helpful for a full and quick recovery!!

Pottery, lots and lots of pottery!

Pottery compound -Where everything collected (pottery, bones, glass, beads, etc. goes
View of my grid

Glazed Pottery!

Straight Wall!!

Working to make a the wall straight; collecting pottery, bones and glass that we find

Early morning, getting ready to be an archeologist!

The old Basilica, the front of my dig site!

Ready to go to the airport!

Getting planning done before our big trip!

(I am learning how to use pictures with the blog, the most recent pictures at the top).

No comments:

Post a Comment