Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Three Days and Counting

Friday is the big day, and while we get our bags packed (thanks to Jack and Chris for the backpacks!) our house is marked by lists of things to do before we go, but in the craziness of these last few days, we are reminded that life is fleeting and temporary.

Today we celebrate the life of Darwin Daniels. He was a loving and caring Husband
(62 years of marriage!), Dad, Brother, Grandpa and Great Grandpa, who was cherished by all his family. I would ask that you pray for my Grandma as she is coping with his death. While we praise God that Grandpa is home with our Lord, we also pray for peace and hope for those who continue on without him.
I love you Grandpa and I am so glad we will see each other again.

Please pray for us and our families as we are not able to make it home for the services.

Cathy and Tyler

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your grandpa! We will be praying for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH! I'm calling you tomorrow before you leave...I know things will be hectic tomorrow as its your last day, but maybe I'll catch ya for like 5 minutes...wow, so exciting!!!!! I MISS YOU, CATHY!
    Love ya,
    Nannah (Hannah) hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma and GrandpaJuly 31, 2009 at 10:25 AM

    Ty and Cathy, Been praying for you and look forward to seeing you. God bless Cathy and her family in the Homegoing of her Grandpa. May others come to the Savior because of his testimony. Love you !

    ReplyDelete